October 23, 2011

Hello, world!

Hi, everybody!

It took a while, but I made it. After nearly 20 hours of labor (and three hours of pushing), I was born at 9:47 p.m. on Oct. 22, 2011, at Swedish Medical Center in Seattle. For those of who you who focus on superficial things like a girl's weight, etc., I weighed 7 pounds, 7.6 ounces, and I was 20.25 inches long -- about as big as a good-sized bass.




Things are going pretty well, although nobody told me it would be this cold on the outside. But I'm getting used to it.


My parents have been super nice so far. I think I'll keep 'em.


That's it for now. I think I'm going to get some rest. They say you should sleep when your parents sleep, and they're zonked out at the moment.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS, darling, sweet. I love her already! Great job mom and dad (not sure about dad's shirt choice though...). xoxo, Matt, Joia, Bailey, & Lola (sort-of cousins)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, we are excited for your new adventure, your a lucky girl Elizabeth! Love Aunt Shirley and Uncle Scott

    ReplyDelete