January 23, 2012

Avoiding the Two-Month Uglies

Occasionally, my mom uses a phrase she calls "The Two-Month Uglies." Apparently it's her theory that, due to some strange glitch in the developmental process, babies start looking a little weird after two months of life. This lasts for about a month, and then they get back to their normal cute selves.

So why am I telling you this? Well, yesterday I officially turned three months old. That means I'm now safely out of Two-Month Ugly territory. And looking back on the past month, I consider myself pretty fortunate, seeing as I never suffered from this terrible affliction. I bucked the odds and looked adorable throughout the entire month, never once looking ugly.


Nope. Not a single goofy-looking photo of me exists. Guess I was one of the lucky ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment