February 22, 2012

4 months later...

I checked out the calendar this morning and noticed something a little startling. Today, I'm officially four months old. Yep, it's already been four months since Oct. 22, the day I announced my presence with authority. It's hard for me to comprehend; the time has really flown by.

Regardless, I thought I'd celebrate by giving you the opportunity to see just how much I've grown in that four-month span.

This is the earliest photograph of me that exists. It was snapped about 10 minutes after I was born. Kind of doughy and more than a little creepy, right?


Now, flash forward four months. These are the two most recent photos of me (taken today and yesterday). Nice little improvement, wouldn't you say? I don't mean to brag, but I think I'm coming along nicely. Not that it takes much to improve on that mandrake that you see above.

Check out that rattle control!

Tummy Time isn't nearly as fun as my face here indicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment