October 22, 2012

Happy birthday to me!


Well, friends, the day has come. My first birthday. That's right  it was one year ago today that I joined the real world. It's been a pretty fantastic year for me and, I would assume, my parents. [Editor's note: It has.]

Now, I know I've spent the past year boring you with far too many details from my life (If you're a nice person, this is where you say, "Don't be silly, Eliza, it hasn't been boring at all!"), so today, to celebrate my first birthday, I thought I'd go easy on the text and just concentrate on the visuals.

So here's a trip down memory lane, showing my progress from the day I was born up to today. Enjoy!

20 minutes old

1 day

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

1 year!

Quite a transformation, huh? I go in for my one-year checkup later this week, and I'll report back on just how drastic this transformation has been. In the meantime, feel free to eat some cake in my honor today. Or any day, for that matter. Cake is really good.

15 more years, and I'll be driving a real one!

No comments:

Post a Comment